Class 1st Year Admission Details
- Age must no be under 14 and over 17 years on 1 August 2023
- Passed Matric from any Board recognized by HEC
- Admission forms and Prospectus. Will be available from 20th April 2023 onwards and can be obtained
- From Selected Branches of UBL
- College Website (www.gccturbat.edu.pk) for download
- Can be Requested from Following WhatsApp Numbers:
- Registration Fee/Misc Rs. 2500/- to be deposited in Account No: 0877-280183008 (Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Girls Cadet College Turbat) UBL Main branch Turbat. Original Challan must be attached with the application form
- last date for receiving of Application Form complete is all respects is 03 June 2023
- Application will be frowarded to Career Testing Service Paksitan Office No 140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3 Islamabad (Via Post/ Courier). No application form will be entertained after closing Date and neither be acceptable through email/ whatsapp/ fax
- Test Date:- 11th June, 2023
- Intimation of Written test: Date of written test, time and center will be intimated through roll no Slips. Roll no slips can be downloaded From the CTSP website after last date of application
- Candidates will appear in written test on dates announced by GCC Turbat and Testing Service at following choice of stations:-
- Result of successful candidates will be posted on Testing Service and GCC Turbat websites.
Division Quota is as under:-
- 60 vacancies are dustributed in Divisional Quota
- 20 Vacancies are reserved for Self Finance
Interviews & Medical Examinations
- Candidates will be called to appear before a Panel Interview at GCC Turbat.
- Only top merit candidates will be called for interviews as per division vacancies.
- Parents or Guardians must accompany the candidates during interview.
- Final selection of candidate is conditional to qualification in panel interview.
- Medical fitness endorsed by a Gazetted Medical Officer
- Annual dues are required to be paid at time of admission
- 50% of tuition fee is required to be paid at time of admission. Remaining fee is required to be paid after 6 months
Annual Dues are as under:-
|Merit Based Selection||Self Finance|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 200,000/-|
|Security (One Time Payment)||Rs 5,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Admission Fee (One Time Payment)||Rs 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Kit Item Charges (approximately)||Rs 60,000/-||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Total||Rs 1,25,000||Rs. 2,75,000/-|
- Admission Tests will be conducted from Balochistan Text Book Board 2022
Syllabus of Class X Standards comprising following subjects:-
|Serial No||Details||Mathmatics/Com Sci||English||Urdu||Chemistry||Biology||Physics||Total Marks|
|2||Subjective (Short & detailed Answers)||15||15||15||15||15||15||90|
Sample Paper of Class 1st Year can be Downloaded from Given Link:
Prospectus and Admission Form
- Downloaded form can be filled and dispatched at given postal address through reliable courier services at Career Testing Service, Street No.9, Plot No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad. UAN-051-111004455
- Forms must be sent duly completed in all respect along with desired attachments and paid Bank challan receipt of Rs 2500/=
- In case of incomplete forms, late arrivals than announced last date, challan fee unpaid; candidates will not be issued with Roll Numbers to appear in the entrance test.
- Admission Form and Prospectus can be Downloaded from the below Links: