Class 1st Year Admission Details
- Age. 15-17 years on 1 September 2023
- Passed Matric from any Board recognized by HEC
- Admission forms and Prospectus. Will be available from 1 July 2023 onwards at
- GCC Turbat Campus
- GCC Turbat website (gccturbat.edu.pk) for download
- Admission forms duly completed in all respect along with Bank Challan receipt (Rs 2000/- deposited in CTSP account as mentioned) will be sent at Career Testing Service, Street No.09, Plot No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad. UAN-051-111004455
- Admission applications will be scrutinized by Testing Service and qualifying candidates will be given roll numbers via text messages / internet link. Candidates must be extremely careful to mention an active Cellphone Number with good service coverage in their hometown, in the admission forms. GCC Turbat and Testing Service are not responsible for delays in receiving messages or postal mail.
- Candidates with doubtful/incomplete credentials will be given three days by testing service to address their queries. Successful candidates will be issued with roll number slips.
- Candidates will appear in written test on dates announced by GCC Turbat and Testing Service at following choice of stations:-
- Result of successful candidates will be posted on Testing Service and GCC Turbat websites.
Division Quota is as under:-
|Division||Percentage (%)||Vacancies (80)|
Interviews & Medical Examinations
- Candidates will be called to appear before a Panel Interview at GCC Turbat.
- Only top merit candidates will be called for interviews as per division vacancies.
- Parents or Guardians must accompany the candidates during interview.
- Final selection of candidate is conditional to qualification in panel interview.
- Medical fitness endorsed by a Gazetted Medical Officer
- Annual dues are Rs. 50,000 ( Rupees fifty Thousands Only)
- To be Paid into two equal instalments of Rs. 25,000/=.
The details of fee are as under:-
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 25,000/=|
|2||Hostel Service, Barber, and Laundary|
|5||Text Books and Stationary|
|1||Security (One Time Payment)||Rs. 5,000/=|
|2||Admission Fee (One Time Payment)||Rs. 10,000/=|
|Total Amount Payable at the Time of Admission||Rs. 40,000/=|
A cadet will be required to deposit Rs. 40,000 ( Rupees forty thousands only ) at the time of admission which includes the first half of annual fee and other one time dues.
- Admission Tests will be conducted from Balochistan Text Book Board 2022
Syllabus of Class X Standards comprising following subjects:-
|Serial No||Details||Mathmatics||English||Urdu||Science||Total Marks|
|2||Subjective (Short Questions)||10||10||10||10||40|
|3||Subjective (Long Questions)||5||5||5||5||20|
Sample Paper of Class 1st Year can be Downloaded from Given Link:
Prospectus and Admission Form
- Downloaded form can be filled and dispatched at given postal address through reliable courier services at Career Testing Service, Street No.9, Plot No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad. UAN-051-111004455
- Forms must be sent duly completed in all respect along with desired attachments and paid Bank challan receipt of Rs 2000/=
- In case of incomplete forms, late arrivals than announced last date, challan fee unpaid; candidates will not be issued with Roll Numbers to appear in the entrance test.
- Admission Form and Prospectus can be Downloaded from the below Links: